KPOP : Its All About GFriend - D.I.Y

jogjacamps.blogspot.com - To be honest, I'm not a hardcore fans of Kpop. But, there are a few of Kpop artists/groups that I focus to. For example, Girls' Generation, Super Junior and a few more. But since few months ago, I just accidently attracted to GFriend (the rookie group) Correct me if I'm wrong.
KPOP : Its All About GFriend
How Did I Know Them?
From Youtube. Early September, a video of Gfriend perform their song 'Me Gustas Tu' become a viral just because two of the group members fall a few times due to slippery stage. I'm not strong enough to watch the whole video at the first time, but manage to finish watching the video during my second time. From that, I know how strong are they to become an artist. Can you imagine how sad you are when you fall during your perfomances? I can see that she does feel upset. But they have to finish their performance after all, right?

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *